Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Thursday, January 7, 2016

As for today...

The Rogue Speaks:

I don't really have a "Warm Heart" story for today.  Wish I did!  But it's just not in me!  Instead, I am going to refer you to my friend Sue's blog.  She is just such a gifted writer, and while we disagree on several views, we seem to have a kind of connection that lets us be truthful with one another instead of merely nodding in agreement, but secretly thinking "this woman's an idiot."  Sue is anything but! She is the sort of thinker who puts the majority of Americans to shame.  She is not opposed to listening to new ideas, and learning new truths.  She is talented, thoughtful, spiritual.  So please click on the link below and read her post.  Then go to the comment section and read my comment.  It will tell you why I just couldn't come up with a "Warm Heart" story for today.


http://grannysuesnews.blogspot.com/2016/01/where-is-pavilion.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It warms your heart to think of that person, right? It IS a Warm Heart story! Haven't been here for a while, so I hope you had great celebrations, and wishing you a marvelous 2016, Judy!

Anonymous said...

Your kind words about your friend truly warms my heart. That kind of friendship is truly to be cherished.

Betty said...

She can really write. I can't imagine writing a poem like she does. It would take me a year and a day. Your warm friendship with her warmed my heart.

Jim said...

Hi Judy ~~ I'm glad that you sent us there. I hadread her poem of hope in spite of dying and decaying.
I feel like the others, warmed that you have a blogging friend like Sue. And that it helps you feel better to visit each other.
I had a friend like that, Merle, in Australia. Merle died a month before her eighieth birthday. I am a couple of months older than her and did get to reach the Aussie OBE, Over Bloody Eighty. (Sssh, please don't tell my age now, a bit older still)
..

Susan Anderson said...

Thanks for your kind words, Judie. I have valued our blog friendship as well, for many of the same reasons. We can tell it like it is and respect the differences. (I only wish those guys in Washington could do the same. Would that they had half of your passion and intelligence, on either side of the aisle.)

I love the rogue artist in you. It helps me find and value some of the rogue in me! ;)

Hugs.
Sue =)

PS. Not sure what happened to your first comment on my blog. Another bloodspot mystery...

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hi, Judie. Sharing your thoughts about someone who warms your heart is pretty cool in my book.

Annesphamily said...

I have missed you Judie! That Face Book stinks! When I do not wish to view a post for whatever reason, they act as if I am a horrible criminal! UGH! Just don't like those folks. Anyway had to say hi and visit you. Happy New Year and off to see your friend now. Take care.

Pondside said...

I miss your posts - your say-it-like-it-is approach. I hope you are well. Like you, I enjoy Sue's poetry - always something to make me think...like with your blog!

Lilly Ann said...

This is actually a very informative article - not like most of what I see online. Thanks for the free share and looking forward to reading your updates! simply wow!