Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday

The Rogue Speaks:

You have probably already seen one of my very first encaustic pieces from last year, because it can be found in my right-hand side-bar, but I decided to post it here today because I found a new and very creative/interesting blog, dt. haase, and thought it would be fun to participate. You really must check out this blog and see the other entries!!



In case you are like me and have to strain to read the words, they say "Time becomes meaningless in the face of creativity."


6 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Love the Whimsy and Totally agree with the Message!

Unknown said...

Yes...time truly does! I get lost for hours upon hours when I begin one of my pieces. I'll go check out that link.

Karen S. said...

Judie this is so cool, and it's wonderful that you posted here too! I really like this blog, and have for a while now. Your artwork is fantastically whimsy!...and very cool, but your quote is really awesome! Love it!

Jenny said...

Judie, this is really neat!

gatheringwonder said...

fabulous addition to the whimsy - glad to have you with us!

Sandy Coleman said...

I love this idea. So perfect, considering my recent post.