Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time To Feed The Fish

The Rogue Speaks:

I have been trying to feed my fish this morning. If you put the cursor near the fish, they all gather around, thinking that you have food for them. Then they get bored and swim away, because of course you have no food, and they are only computer-generated and can't eat. OMG! I think I am in a coma, or am brain dead from watching figure skating every night.

Have you noticed that, with the exception of a little fancy foot-work, all the skaters do exactly the same thing? Of course, there are varying degrees of proficiency, and occasionally one takes a spill (or two). My Best Friend Artist and I think that they should compete naked, just to add a little more interest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't the men wear black skates? Is David making a fashion statement?

Anonymous said...

Well, one of those skaters had a very strange costume on and it even had ruffles on it. He looked like a sissy.

Anonymous said...

You should be arrested for defacing public art!