Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dogs I Have Known: Fat Mutt and the BFR

The Rogues Speak:

I am still figuring out just how this blog works. Sometimes, when you are an artist, operating in the technical world makes you very tense and stupid.

I got my first comment today from another artist. She and I have been friends for at least 7 years, and during that time we have managed to do a lot of mischief. Actually, she dragged me into the mischief. If left to my own devices, I would still be doing architectural renderings, alone in my little studio room which now looks like a grander version of Fibber McGee's closet.

The way to really grow as an artist is to surround yourself with other artists whom you admire. I think I have been successful at doing that, and if you look at the art on my blog, you will have to agree. I plan to post an example of my "old" art very soon, then you really will agree! I now am friends with a LOT of artists whom I admire, and we feed off each other to produce more interesting work.

I have fed off my Best Friend artist to the point where now I am almost as wild as she is. She has made me do things that I would never have thought of on my own, and therefore has made me much more creative.

I responded to her comment, but unfortunately my navigational skills on this blog are still very weak, so if you want to know about Fat Mutt and the BFR, you will have to click on the comments from my post, BRANE DED.

No comments: