Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And a pumpkin...

The Rogue Speaks:

  Here's my Saturday Centus, finally.  Am I late?  Yeah, well, just a little!  I have a photo for you that is kind of holiday-ish in that it combines TWO holidays.  I tried to get a turkey in the photo, but couldn't find one just wandering around in my yard.  Darn!  I hate it when that happens!

Rod finally found the witch's cauldron full of Mardi Gras beads yesterday, so now we are in business for tonight.  I hope the little demons who ring our doorbell tonight don't demand candy over those beads, because they'll be out of luck.

Our first Halloween in Brunswick!  I wonder just what it will be like!  I'll let you know.

p.s. Be sure to check out the photo in my sidebar.  It's not as cute as Jenny's, but I've been dying to use it.

13 comments:

21 Wits said...

How ever in the world did baby pumpkin get there! Cute!!! What do you call a vampire that hiccups?


are you scrolling down?

Ha! Ha!



Count Drunkula

Enjoy your first Halloween there- I'd love those beads....just saying, they should too! The girls for sure!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I was wondering the same thing as Karen! It is quite cute!

Hope you will have a fun Halloween tonight :-)

On a different note--I had trouble upload pictures to my post before, so I went to HTML mode and upload the photos from there. It worked.

If not, try to clear your cache and history from the browser...

Jo said...

Have a fabulous Halloween! Love your little pumpkin in a pear tree!

Tammy said...

Love your pumpkin in a pear tree! Ha!! I don't know about Brunswick, but I wrote about my memories of Richmond Hill, not too far from you! Happy Halloween!

Ames said...

What? Beads?? You mean a dentist isn't going to give out sugarey sweets to rot the little demons teeth??? Well I never. :D

Beads would have been cool to get if I were trick or treating. Our grands got some pencils and some small toys but mostly junk food to rot their teeth out. :D

Our Lily really had a good time last night. She ran with a glow stick in each hand giggling with delight in her little Mermaid costume. ~Ames

P.S. What's with the pumpkin in the tree??

JJ said...

Glad to hear you had a great time!

cj Schlottman said...

Hey, Judy. I am so glad you made it to Brunswick. Macon is less than 200 miles away.

As usual, I love this post. It is, well, so you!

Splendid Little Stars said...

hmmm... now that's quite a find! A little unusual, but it does in fact cover a couple holidays!
(I hope you are doing OK.)

Jenny said...

Awww...I bet those kids were excited to get the beads. I'm going to call you in a few minutes!

Worried about you!

Jenny said...

PS Love that baby pumpkin in a tree!

Annesphamily said...

I have missed you everywhere lately! Have a great Thanksgiving! I think your Halloween beads would have been cool to receive!

ChrisJ said...

Happy Thanksgiving, a little late!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

It all boils down to one thing for me: in this country of outrageous wealth, no child should go without medical care or enough healthy food to grow, no young mother should struggle to feed her children and herself, no older person should decide between their prescriptions and heat for their home, it's ludicrous...

xxoo,

RMW