Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Jekyll Island Beach 2012

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hot Wax! Hot! Hot! Hot!

The Rogue Speaks:

What a creative day I have had! This was the first day of my encaustic workshop with Diane Bailey-Haug at Toscana Studio and Gallery. It turned out much better than I thought it would when I left the house. Diane is really a kick! She is a lot like me and Diane, only much nicer. We like her!!

It was not a good morning for me. My waterproof container in which I kept all my clay tools, was filled with a foot of water, and I am trying to salvage several hundred dollars work of rollers, bats, and accessories that were soaked and moulded.

Once I got into the swing of things at Toscana, I forgot about my clay tools, and jumped into creating some really cool encaustics. I will put photos of my work on the blog on Monday. Please be kind.

I am leaving Diane's "sneak peek" up for a few more days, so you all can have a chance to read it.

Please go to the archives to see what you have missed.

I AM HAVING SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments: